The Swamidass Sez

Friday, December 09, 2005

The BAM

The Bible Answer Man, Hank Hanegraff was live and in person at Neighborhood Church. Nate and Amy accompanied Heidi and I to hear him speak. Some of my thoughts:
1. In person he is very animated. Obviously this doesn't come across on the radio.
2. He has an incredible memory of scripture - Quoted entire Rev 1, 22, much of Matt 6, 1 Thes 4.
3. He's very Gracious, patient and forgiving with an audience. Does not embarass or demean anyone.

As I interact with people and have teaching roles, I think I can learn a lot from him on these three points.

2 Comments:

  • Hey Vijay, why didn't you tell me you have a blog?? I happened upon it by accident. Anyway, I enjoy reading your posts, and I'm looking forward to gleaning from your insights.

    Cheers,

    Andrew

    By Blogger DrewDog, At 10:58 PM  

  • Andrew,
    Well, I haven't told anyone about the blog because I am mostly using it for for keeping record of my thoughts - a diary of sorts. Also, a lot of my posts are kind of half-baked, and I go back and edit them later.

    Obviously its not meant to be private, or it wouldn't be out in plain view. So, I'm glad to hear you got some reading pleasure.
    Come back anytime :)

    Vijay

    By Blogger Vijay Swamidass, At 5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home